Restorative Yoga Diploma Course (Upgrade): This is a 80 Hour Upgrade Course.
Courses Eligible for this upgrade:
- All Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Training – Level 1 courses with at least 200 Hours.
- Courses outside of Aura Wellness Center are also eligible, as long as the total 200 hours or more. A diploma from the Yoga instructor training school must be submitted with your exams.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
This upgrade is available for Level I Yoga teachers, who want to expand on their existing knowledge of props, modifications, anatomy, and working with middle-aged, Yoga students. If you are a graduate of Aura Wellness Center’s Level I courses above, this is an 80-hour upgrade with two exams. For those who want to learn more about proper alignment, safety precautions, and lesson plans for a variety of ailments, the Restorative upgrade will round out your knowledge.
This course contains:
From breathing to standing poses, see how each muscle is used, how slight alterations of a pose can enhance or reduce effectiveness, and how the spine, breathing, and body position are all fundamentally linked.
Whether you are just beginning your journey, or have been practicing Yoga for years, this will be an invaluable resource – one that allows you to see each movement in an entirely new light.
Also Included In Your Course:
- Yoga Anatomy (2nd Edition) (text contains 232 pages of “must have” information for Yoga teachers. Now, you can see inside every asana. With clear, expert instruction and full-color, detailed anatomical drawings, this text explains the most common asanas – providing a deeper understanding of the structures and principles underlying each movement and of physical Yoga itself.)
- Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health Book
- Restorative Yoga Practice DVD (4 Hours, containing 6 different Restorative Yoga sequences. This video demonstrates the benefits of Restorative Yoga, in which each pose is held for several minutes, with the support of props. Restorative Yoga allows the body to experience relaxation and rejuvenation, as well as healing benefits that bring it back into balance.)
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Information included on creating a three page essay on a topic of Restorative Yoga and Health or your own personal experiences with Restorative Yoga and its relation to health.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Diploma: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
For Wellness Centers, Health Clubs, Yoga Schools, and Groups of 2 or more.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.
Click here for more details