Complete Certified Meditation Teacher Course
is a 60 Hour Online Home Study Course
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
This meditation course is designed for: Yoga Teachers, Support Group Coordinators, Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Healers, and Health Care Professionals. It is also for anyone who wants to learn meditation theory, cueing skills, and to help others gain the benefits of meditation practice.
Eligible for Yoga Alliance Non-Contact CEU’s.
Within this course, you will receive all the necessary information to teach Vipassana Meditation, at a Professional Level, as a Certified Meditation Teacher!
This course utilizes an Online Dashboard so that all of your course content is in one easy to access place. Within your dashboard, a Syllabus is provided to guide you through each step of your jouney, and timley feedback is provded through automatically graded quizzes.
This state-of-the-art platform allows for you to study at your own pace and from any connected device, virtually anywhere you have connection to the internet, at home or on the go!
Through our online dashboard, you are able access your course information, review your coursework, and complete your assignments. The goal of this course is to instruct you on the proper practice of Vipassana Meditation. You will develop an understanding of meditation practices, concepts, and techniques, and how to guide others through their practice.
This will allow your students will gain the benefits and rewards of meditation after sessions with you.
- Meditation Basics covers the fundamentals of meditation, other techniques that are available, and how Vipassana Meditation differs.
- The Practice discusses the Monkey Mind, Self-Witnessing, Non-Doing, Bare Attention, and Mindfulness.
- Distractions & Obstacles goes through Common Obstacles during meditation along with the Five Hindrances and how to concentrate through those distractions. We also discuss intention, posture, and environment. This section also has 2 hours of videos/guided meditation sessions to help you focus in your personal practice.
- Mindfulness, Suffering, and Karma Maya and the Perception of Reality are covered in depth throughout this section along with Suffering, the Four Noble Truths, The Noble Eightfold Path, and Karma.
- The Brahma-viharas and the Eight Vicissitudes these concepts along with Metta, Selfless Compassion, and Empathy are discussed.
- Additional Techniques additional techniques are covered in this section for when you have a hard time concentrating. Techniques like Walking Meditation and Guided Meditation are covered.
- Your Sessions & Final Thoughts this section covers preparing your classes, how to deliver your sessions, what supplies are useful, and some advise on places to work once you are certified.
All of this information is in the student dashboard as well as in a printable guide called “The Meditation Chronicles” so that you can always access your course information.
Support For This Course
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Certificate: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
MINDFULNESS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
by Bhante Gunaratana
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school, with 20 years in the industry.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Meditation Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Lifetime Access to your Student Dashboard and course materials.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Meditation Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
How Does This All Work?
When you purchase your course, you will receive a license key that allows you to register on our Student Dashboard at https://my.aurawellnesscenter.com. From there, you will be able to access your syllabus and course curriculum. Your course syllabus provides a breakdown of course objectives and structure as well as information on how to complete assignments which include quizzes, journals, an essay related to the textbook, and a final exam.
Your lead instructor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is are experienced teachers, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them online. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
The average student completes this course in only 2 months or less!
Once your exams are graded, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, will be available for you via your Student Portal as a digital copy. This can be printed, kept as a digital copy, and used to present during a job interview, to a present employer, or submitted to most organizations for CEU’s.
In summary, you have a complete 60-hour Meditation Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, dashboard, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Meditation Teaching Career.
Click here for more details