We wish everyone well during this time. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are canceling this training to unsure the safety of our students and staff.
Our Online Yoga Teacher Training Courses will still remain open.
Aura Wellness Center’s Onsite Yoga Teacher Training is currently in progress at our Attleboro, MA facility, located at:
21 Park Street, Suite 202, in downtown Attleboro.
Experienced Yoga Teachers, Yoga Teacher interns, and serious students, may attend any Yoga Teacher Workshops (See Schedule)
Summer 2020 – On-Site Yoga Teacher Training
Our next Yoga Teacher certification course begins on July 6, 2020. Candidates should have, at least, two years of steady training in Aura’s Restorative/Hatha Yoga Style or comparable training within a similar style. Restorative and Hatha Yoga are gentle styles that fit the needs of everyone. Client safety is our number one concern.
We meet the 200 hour Yoga Teacher requirements, and contact hour guidelines, set by Yoga Alliance. The teacher trainer is Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500.
Yoga Teacher Training classes meet July 6, 2020 – August 7, 2020
You must make a commitment to be at all of the teacher training classes and go through an internship. Level I Yoga Teacher training is based on 200 hours of intensive study within the many aspects of Hatha Yoga.
Some flexibility can be built into your Yoga Teacher internship, based upon hours with your mentor and teaching Yoga classes. We will cover this on orientation day or you can call ahead.
This Yoga certification program includes hands-on development with Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, YACEP, the Director of Yoga Teacher Training, independent research, YTT manual, and the home-study of teacher texts. We adhere to the International Standards for Yoga Teacher Training hours.
All Yoga Teacher Training sessions are held with Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, YACEP.
- Eighteen (18) intensive sessions
- Eighteen (18) more hands-on classes to develop your teaching skills
- Guidance during your internship
- Short Answer Exams
- Final Exam
- Practical Exam
- Modifications for Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy & Yoga Teaching Methodology
- Assisting with Asana alignment
- Working with special populations
- Chair Yoga & Office Yoga
- Yoga for Seniors & Yoga as Therapy
- Using Yoga Props
- The Pilates Connection to Yoga
- Yoga Teaching Tips
- Yoga Business Development
- Yoga Teacher Marketing
- Networking with Yoga Teachers
- Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga
- Communication with Yoga Students
- Yamas, Niyamas, and Yoga Sutras
- Pranayama Methods
- Meditation Methods
- Relaxation Techniques
- Yoga Teacher Ethics
Benefits of Onsite Yoga Teacher Training
- Continued Technical Support
- Yoga Certification
- Yoga Teachers Training Materials worth $747.00
- Three Teacher Texts
- Free Liability Insurance for classes you teach at Aura
- Job placement, as it becomes available
- Many more Free Yoga Teacher Handouts
- Business & Marketing Materials