Aura Wellness Center’s Onsite Yoga Teacher Training is currently in progress at our Attleboro, MA facility, located at:
21 Park Street, Suite 202, in downtown Attleboro.
Experienced Yoga Teachers, Yoga Teacher interns, and serious students, may attend any Yoga Teacher Workshops (See Schedule)
Summer 2019 – On Site Yoga Teacher Training
Our next Yoga Teacher certification course begins on July 8, 2019. Candidates should have, at least, two years of steady training in Aura’s Restorative Hatha Yoga Style or comparable training within a similar style. Restorative Yoga is a gentle style that fits the needs of everyone. Client safety is our number one concern.
We meet the 200 hour Yoga Teacher requirements, and contact hour guidelines, set by Yoga Alliance. The teacher trainer is Dr. Paul
Jerard, E-RYT 500.
Yoga Teacher Training classes meet July 8, 2019 – August 9, 2019
You must make a commitment to be at all of the teacher training classes and go through an internship. Level I Yoga Teacher training is based on 200 hours of intensive study within the many aspects of Hatha Yoga.
Some flexibility can be built into your Yoga Teacher internship, based upon hours with your mentor and teaching Yoga classes. We will cover this on orientation day or you can call ahead.
This Yoga certification program includes hands-on development with Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, the Director of Yoga Teacher Training, independent research, and the home-study of teacher texts. We adhere to the International standards for Yoga Teacher training hours.
All Yoga Teacher Training sessions are held with Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500.
- Eighteen (18) intensive sessions
- Eighteen (18) more hands-on classes to develop your teaching skills
- Guidance during your internship
- Practical Exam
- Written Exam
- Modifications for Asanas
- Yoga Philosophy & Yoga Teaching Methodology
- Assisting with Asana alignment
- Working with special populations
- Chair Yoga & Office Yoga
- Yoga for Seniors & Yoga as Therapy
- Using Yoga Props
- The Pilates Connection to Yoga
- Yoga Teaching Tips
- Yoga Business Development
- Yoga Teacher Marketing
- Networking with Yoga Teachers
- Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga
- Communication with Yoga Students
- Yamas, Niyamas, and Yoga Sutras
- Pranayama Methods
- Meditation Methods
- Relaxation Techniques
- Yoga Teacher Ethics
Benefits of Onsite Yoga Teacher Training
- Continued Technical Support
- Yoga Certification
- Yoga Teachers Training Materials worth $747.00
- Three Teacher Texts
- Free Liability Insurance for classes you teach at Aura
- Job placement, as it becomes available
- Many more Free Yoga Teacher Handouts
- Business & Marketing Materials
In 2018: This training was sold out in just a week!
Total Cost (Due at Time of Registration):
Aura Onsite Yoga Teacher Training Application Download:
This is the most reasonably priced, and comprehensive Semi-Private Yoga Teacher Training Program, in the area. Space is limited to 6 candidates.
Transportation to off site, hands on classes included.
Yoga Teacher Training Workshops 2019
Orientation, Written Exam Prep, and Yoga Asana Techniques
Continuation of Written Exam Prep, Yoga Philosophy, and Yoga Teaching Methodology
Yoga Asanas, Mantras / Japa
Basic Lesson Planning, Yoga Asanas, Stage-by-Stage Relaxation Methods
Chakras, Nadis, the Subtle Body, Yoga Asanas
Mudras, Pranayama Methods, Meditation Methods, and Bandhas
Senior and Chair Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Doshas, & Kriyas
Pre-and-Post-Natal Yoga Overview, Contraindications Ov