By Anjanii Kumar
Everyone wants to be fit physically, mentally, and spiritually. Today’s modern life causes busy lives and creates a hectic timetable; so how can we discover ways to be fit? It is very tough to manage our business time with our healthy daily activities, which is necessary to keep ourselves to be mentally, spiritually and physically fit? Yet, we all are very much familiar that being holistically fit is the only answer to stay healthy and keep ourselves active. The thing is: How do we achieve that?
If you really want to achieve optimal fitness and remain healthy life physically, mentally and spiritually in tune, you can get enrolled in a yoga teacher training class. Yoga is an exercise which deals with the physical as well as with the mental. It is basically linked with meditative practices of Asian origin. The “regular” yoga, which we teach today, is in fact known as yoga postures or yoga positions, which also known as asana practice. Asana is basically any body position we practice when performing yogic techniques. Asana is also the starting position when beginning a meditation session and is planned to enhance the body’s energy and most specially flexibility, restore and uphold the person’s well-being, and develops the ability to stay on a sitting place where as meditating for a long duration.
There are a few traditional practices when doing asanas for fitness and these are as follows:
• You don’t eat prior to performing asana. You must have an empty stomach.
• The body must be fully relaxed. One must never use force or pressure. One must make sure that the body is stable and must not tremble.
• While performing the any form of yoga posturing, you should not make sudden movements; so when doing any type of inversion, the head is lowered slowly. Raised heels must be lowered slowly too.
• It is also essential that while performing yoga exercises, the practitioner should control his breathing. All yoga poses have their own breathing patterns and this must be pursued properly, therefore, as to attain the desired result.
• There are various asanas that take aim at specific problems like stress and headaches. If you are experiencing stress then go for Corpse Pose or Child Pose is performed. For decreasing and reducing the pain of headaches, Sukhasana or Savasana are to be performed.
• As our body needs to be fit physically for the physical part of life, we do exercises and sports. If you are into sports, try to perform it weekly. It is a good to exercise in order to discharge all the stress and anxiety of the week. This will to keep your body in shape by focusing all your energy in your work out. Dancing is one most favorable and good form of keeping a body healthy because it tones your leg muscles and strengthens your heart.
I am Anjani Kumar having MCA degree and more three years of experience of writing on different topics.