Your Level III Platinum Course is packed with the best resources of our time. You will receive a deep dive into the history of Yoga and Yogic Philosophy, how to create sequences to assist students with ailments, Asana Modifications, Meditation, Pranayama, basic Ayurvedic principles, Anatomy, and Kinesiology. This course is unique in that it also covers the therapeutic benefits of Yoga, in-depth, equipping the teacher with knowledge beyond that of a Level II teacher. Within this course, you will receive the necessary materials to teach Yoga at a Professional Level as a Certified Yoga Teacher!
Level III: 300 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 100 Hours of Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
- 75 Hours of Teaching Methodology
- 30 Hours of Anatomy and Physiology
- 45 Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- 50 Hours of Practicum
You MUST be a Certified Level 2 Yoga Teacher in order to qualify for this course.
* You must submit a copy of your Yoga Teacher Diploma (Minimum 500 Hours) at the same time you submit your exams.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
- Yoga as Medicine: The Yogic Prescription for Health and Healing by Timothy McCall, this book is an indispensable guide for those whose practice and teach Yoga. It begins with an overview of the history and science of yoga, what yoga does and how to benefit from it though providing illustrations and detailed instructions on different techniques. You will find information on postures, breathing techniques, and meditation, for both prevention and healing of illness, master the art of becoming more in tune with your body, and adopt therapeutic yoga practices that are geared to your fitness level, and your health status, as well as that of your students, so you can practice Yoga safely. You will also find how experts have applied the wisdom of this ancient holistic practice to twenty different conditions, ranging from arthritis to chronic fatigue, depression, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, infertility, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, and obesity.
- Yoga Therapy: A Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Yoga and Ayurveda for Health and Fitness by A.G. Mohan and Indra Mohan, this book is an essential guide for yoga teachers, advanced practitioners, and anyone who wants to make therapeutic use of yoga. It covers postures, breathing techniques, and basic Ayurvedic principles for a variety of common health problems including asthma, back pain, constipation, hip pain, knee pain, menstrual problems, and scoliosis. It also describes in detail how yoga teachers can put together appropriate yoga sequences and breathing techniques for their students, how to correctly move into, hold, and move out of poses, and how to breathe during practice to achieve specific results. Through these methods, you will learn to customize a yoga practice by creating sequences of yoga poses for a particular person.
- Structural Yoga Therapy: Adapting to the Individual by Mukunda Stiles, this book was written for teachers and serious practitioners who want to use yoga to bring complete balance to the body. It starts with a comprehensive overview of the spiritual philosophy of yoga and its many branches. It then moves into anatomy and kinesiology and how specific muscles and bones react during movement so that you can understand how each asana affects your body. Through a series of 24 asanas, you will discover “body-reading” to determine what posture reveals about muscular imbalances, and find out about joint mobility and muscle strength, to learn how to work with a series of joint-freeing exercises to strengthen muscles. Lastly, it covers how to create personalized programs to optimize health and healing.
- Yoga for Wellness: Healing with the Timeless Teachings of Viniyoga by Gary Kraftsow, this book is for Yoga teachers and practitioners at all levels. It covers how yoga is not only a great, low-impact way to increase flexibility and reduce stress, it is also useful in healing any number of afflictions, from common aches and pains to chronic diseases and emotional setbacks. This easy to follow guide walks you through discovering the physical as well as the spiritual components of healing through yoga. It begins with a general introduction, and then includes case studies and specific yoga sequences designed to address individual ailments. Each step of each posture in a sequence is also clearly illustrated.
- Yoga RX: A Step-by-Step Program to Promote Health, Wellness, and Healing for Common Ailments by Larry Payne, this book is out of print and no longer available through Aura Wellness Center. It can still be purchased through many sites such as Amazon.com as an e-book.
- Viniyoga Therapy for the Upper Back, Neck, and Shoulders DVD by Gary Kraftsow and Viniyoga Therapy for the Lower Back, Sacrum, and Hips DVD by Gary Kraftsow, these two DVDs have five hours of lectures and demonstrations, about Yoga therapy for the neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, sacrum, and hips. Many of the Yoga therapy techniques, discussed in the DVDs, are for pain management, in areas of the body where many people commonly experience chronic pain.
Highlights of the two DVDs include:
Presentation on Understanding Lower Back Pain and the Application of Yoga Therapy:
- Technique Workshop on how to safely perform postures and movements
- Focused practice for Low Back and Sacrum Therapy (23 minutes)
- Focused practice for Hip Therapy (30 minutes)
- Integrated practice for sustained low back Strength and Stability (31 minutes)
Presentation on Understanding Upper Back Pain and the Application of Yoga Therapy:
- Technique Workshop on how to safely perform postures and movements
- Focused practice for Upper Back and Neck Therapy (22 minutes)
- Focused practice for Neck and Shoulder Therapy (32 minutes)
- Integrated practice for sustained upper back Strength and Stability (40 minutes)
- English Subtitle option for all material
- Bonus MP3s of all practices, for audio-only classes, at home or on the go
Also Included With Your Course:
- Course Syllabus: Provides a breakdown of course objectives and structure. Information on how to complete assignments which includes exams, essays related to course topics, and practical exams, are also included.
- Teacher Training Tips Manual includes foundational information along with tips on creating your practical exam, cueing skills, and safety issues.
- The Therapeutic Benefits of Yoga Foundational Exam
- Yoga for Health and Wellness Exam
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Certificate: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school, with 20 years in the Yoga industry.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Yoga Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- With our certification, you will be eligible for personal liability insurance.
- Aura stands behind its 30 Day Guarantee with No re-stocking or processing fees.
- Teach as a Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher exceeding the benchmark standard 200 Hours of training. (This is very important when seeking employment or applying for insurance, especially if you open your own training center.)
- Business Success skills to run your own yoga business or seek employment in Heath Clubs, Fitness Centers, Senior Centers, Yoga Studios, Private lessons, and much more!
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
How Does This All Work?
You will receive all of the course materials shown in the picture, as well as a course syllabus and exams. The course syllabus can be adjusted to complete this course at a pace that is comfortable for you, however, the average student completes each level of this course in only 3 months or less!
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Once your exams are submitted, within a few weeks your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation from Aura Wellness Center on official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper). This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
In summary, you have a complete 300-hour Level 3 Yoga Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Yoga Teaching Career; plus enough business tools to launch a successful Yoga Business.
Flexible Payment Plans Available:
Click here for more details
For Wellness Centers, Health Clubs, Yoga Schools, and Groups of 2 or more.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.