(Upgrade Version) Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box – Level 2 (PLATINUM)
is a 400 Hour, Level 2 Home Study Course.
Your Level II Platinum Course is packed with the best resources of our time. Pranayama, Mudras, Chakras, Philosophy, Asana Contraindications, Anatomy, and Subtle Anatomy are all completely covered. Within this course, you will receive the necessary materials to teach Yoga at a Professional Level as a Certified Yoga Teacher!
Level II: 400 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 60 Hours of Yoga Techniques
- 110 Hours of Methodology
- 40 Hours of Anatomy and Kinesiology
- 160 Hours of Yoga Philosophy
- 30 Hours of Practicum
You MUST have completed a Level 1 “PLATINUM” Course in order to take this course.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
- Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health Book by B.K.S. Iyengar, covers the complete teachings of BKS Iyengar for mind, body, and health, and is suitable for every level of yoga ability, age, and physical condition. It provides many different sequences and demonstrates prop use along with assisting and alignment.
- Yoga Anatomy Book by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews, this book contains Step-by-Step instructions on achieving correct form and alignment in each pose. With colorful photos and illustrations of all asanas covered, this book covers how specific muscles respond to the movements of the joints, how altering a pose can enhance or reduce its effectiveness and how the spine, breathing, and body position are all fundamentally linked.
- Light on Prãnãyãma: The Yogic Art of Breathing Book by B.K.S. Iyengar, this book covers the techniques of breathing while also providing a comprehensive background of yogic philosophy.
- Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands by Sabrina Mesko Ph.D.H, this book covers one of the oldest esoteric arts for strengthening your body, clarifying your thoughts, and deepening your meditations. It covers the history of Mudras as well as specific Mudras, eye movements, breathing exercises, visualizations, mantras, meditations, and affirmations. This is all taught step-by-step, to calm your mind and enhance concentration, eliminate fatigue, enhance longevity, and recharge your energy.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali Book by Sri Swami Satchidananda, this book presents the Sutras in its original Sanskrit and with translation, transliteration, and commentary by Sri Swami Satchidananda, one of the most respected and revered contemporary Yoga masters. Practical advice based on the authors own experience for mastering the mind and achieving physical, mental, and emotional harmony is also provided.
- The Yoga Sutras: An Essential Guide to the Heart of Yoga Philosophy Audiobook CD set by Nicolai Bachman, this CD set invites you to immerse yourself in Patanjali’s Sutras. It inludes:
- Six sessions, full of insights, to further your learning about Yoga’s essential principles.
- Guided readings, on CDs, of the complete Sutras, with pronunciation instructions for following along.
- Key concepts for understanding the historical context of the Sutras along with teachings on humility, awareness, the nature of suffering, nonviolence, the meaning of liberation, and much more
By immersing yourself in Patanjali’s Sutras, the heart of Yoga and what Yoga means for you, personally will unveil itself in new and profound ways.
Whether you are a seasoned Yoga teacher, or a student looking to go deeper with your practice, this essential course offers a treasury of teachings to help realize the “outer joy and inner happiness” of Yoga.
Students of Yoga, Certified Yoga Teachers, and Registered Yoga Teachers, can expect to gain specific spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional health knowledge, which was originally written by Maharishi Patanjali.
If you have already discovered the physical benefits of Yoga, you realize Yoga has many more health benefits to offer you – beyond your physical health. Yoga philosophy, and practice, covers many of the solutions to the ailments of mankind.
Do you wish for a fountain of knowledge to help with today’s stress? Consider the benefits of stress management, anger management, self-realization, positive thinking, and happiness. All of these subjects are covered in Maharishi Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
- Chakra Theory and Meditation DVD by Paul Grilley has over 5 Hours of Chakra Theory and Meditation Information. It is an extraordinary presentation on the chakras and the yogic path of the spirit.
- Introduction to Universal Yoga DVD by Andrew Lappa, this DVD contains 4 hours of information, featuring two hours of edited lectures on the theory of Universal Yoga as well as an additional 2-hour practice that includes asanas, pranayama, yamas and meditation.
- Yoga Shakti (2 DVD Set) with Shiva Rea, these discs contain over 4-hours of classes and are broken into 4 Segments: Basic Flow, Solar Flow 1, Solar Flow 2, and Lunar Flow to assist you in creating your own classes.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success CD by Deepak Chopra covers yogic philosophy through his explanation of the 7 laws.
- Healing Mind 2.0 Music CD provides about 1-hour of relaxing music.
Also Included In Your Course:
- Course Syllabus (For Each Level): Provides a breakdown of course objectives and structure. Information on how to complete assignments which includes exams, essays related to course topics, practical exams (One for each level) and assisting and alignment practical exam, are also included.
- Teacher Training Tips Manual includes foundational information along with tips on creating your practical exam, cueing skills, and safety issues.
- Anatomy and Physiology Exam
- Modifications and Props Exam
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Certificate: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school, with 20 years in the Yoga industry.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Yoga Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- With our certification, you will be eligible for personal liability insurance.
- Aura stands behind its 30 Day Guarantee with No re-stocking or processing fees.
- Teach as a Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher exceeding the benchmark standard 200 Hours of training. (This is very important when seeking employment or applying for insurance, especially if you open your own training center.)
- Business Success skills to run your own yoga business or seek employment in Heath Clubs, Fitness Centers, Senior Centers, Yoga Studios, Private lessons, and much more!
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
How Does This All Work?
You will receive all of the course materials shown in the picture, as well as Step-by-Step instructions and exams. These instructions can be adjusted to complete the course at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them either by the internet or via regular mail. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
The average student completes this course in only 3 months or less!
Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation on Aura Wellness Center official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper) from Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
Flexible Payment Plans Available:
Click here for more details
For Wellness Centers, Health Clubs, Yoga Schools, and Groups of 2 or more.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.