Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Certification (Upgrade) Course is a 100 Hour, Level 1 Home Study Course.
Courses Eligible for this upgrade:
- All Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Training – Level 1 courses with at least 200 Hours.
- Courses outside of Aura Wellness Center are also eligible, as long as the total 200 hours or more. A diploma from the Yoga instructor training school must be submitted with your exams.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
This course contains everything you need to become a Certified Vinyasa Yoga Teacher and safely teach Vinyasa Yoga classes.
This course contains:
From breathing to standing poses, see how each muscle is used, how slight alterations of a pose can enhance or reduce effectiveness, and how the spine, breathing, and body position are all fundamentally linked.
Whether you are just beginning your journey, or have been practicing Yoga for years, this will be an invaluable resource – one that allows you to see each movement in an entirely new light.
- Yoga Anatomy (text contains 232 pages of “must have” information for Yoga teachers. Now, you can see inside every asana. With clear, expert instruction and full-color, detailed anatomical drawings, this text explains the most common asanas – providing a deeper understanding of the structures and principles underlying each movement and of physical Yoga itself.)
- The Complete Book of Vinyasa Yoga, by Srivatsa Ramaswami, (is packed with 352 pages of Vinyasa Yoga learning material, including a 60-minute CD with chants of Yoga Sutras and Sanskrit mantras. Srivatsa Ramaswami was T. Krishnamacharya’s longest-standing student – outside of his own family.)
- Yoga Shakti DVD Set (integrates tradition, and modern innovation, in a powerful new learning system that evolves with the student. Viewers simply select their favorite practices from a simple-to-use “Yoga menu”—filled with a rich variety of moving postures, meditations, and shavasana relaxations—and then press “play” to enjoy.
Also included is a complete list of suggested sequences, ranging from five-minute “tune-up sessions” to extended hour-long Vinyasa Yoga sessions.
All in one in-depth double DVD set, this will guide viewers through:
- Core techniques and progressive practices of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, creating a foundation of strength and fluidity
- Six “Alignment Focus” tutorials for maximizing energy flow in yoga postures
- Four complete hour-long sequences, including Foundation, Solar Flows I and II, and Lunar Flow I
- Short, inspirational films combining spoken word and evocative image-scapes from India
- A rich soundtrack featuring traditional Indian musicians, as well as contemporary ambient
- Contains: 2 DVDs, 270 minutes
- The Language of Yoga Book: is a mini-course for Sanskrit and Ashtanga Yoga containing the first Ashtanga series, second Ashtanga series, and Sun Salutations.
A “must” for passionate Yoga students and soon-to-be Yoga teachers – The Language of Yoga offers the definitive “A-Y” of asana names, Sanskrit terms, and chants.
This interactive book-and-2-CD set includes more than 200 asanas with illustrated Yoga postures and 300 Sanskrit definitions. This beautiful resource contains 2 CDs, 2¼ hours, and a 152-page reference book.
Also Included In Your Course:
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Information included on creating a three page essay on a topic of Vinyasa Yoga and Health or your own personal experiences with Vinyasa Yoga and its relation to health.
- Practical Exam
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Diploma: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
Flexible Payment Plans Available:
Click here for more details