Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box (Basic) is a 200 Hour, Level 1 Home Study Course.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 100 Hours of Yoga Techniques, Training and Practice
- 25 Hours of Teaching Methodology
- 20 Hours of Anatomy and Physiology
- 30 Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- 25 Hours of Practicum
Within this course, you will receive all the necessary materials to teach Hatha Yoga, at a Professional Level, as a Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher!
Compare this course to any other Yoga certification course in this price range and the volume of knowledge presented within the Camp-in-a-Box Basic has no equal.
The depth of information about Anatomy, Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, and the business of teaching are unmatched at this price.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
- The Complete Yoga Book – A 550 page, comprehensive book, with 230 Illustrations, that covers Yoga practice, practical Yoga, Yogic Philosophy and a foundational background of Yoga.
- The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga – Another foundational text in the study of Yoga. This book has 359 pages constituting a complete training program for unlocking Yoga’s power to:
- Relax and rejuvenate your mind
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility
- Explain your spiritual awareness
- Improve your concentration
- Help your body use oxygen and nutrients more efficiently
- Prevent illness and slow the effects of old age
* The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga also features 146 black-and-white photographs with Swami Vishnu demonstrating Yoga postures giving both novice and advanced students expert instruction.
(The above two foundational texts, contain 909 pages of information about asana (Yoga posture), meditation, pranayama, bandhas, chakras, and kriyas. You’ll become familiar with every aspect a Hatha Yoga teacher should know about teaching classes to the public. The first text covers 190 different Yoga postures.)
- Yoga Anatomy By Leslie Kaminoff – Is a 288 page illustrated text which helps you to see “inside” every Yoga pose! Yoga Anatomy includes clear, expert instruction and full-color, detailed anatomical drawings. All of this is to help you have a deeper understanding of structures and principles underlying each movement of Yoga.
*The Yoga Anatomy book contains information of specific interest to Yoga teachers. The contents of Yoga Anatomy will help you to understand and manage Yoga safety issues, effectively, in your own classroom.
The illustrations of asanas make this book an extraordinary resource for any Yoga teacher training course. Each illustration began as a photograph with the added drawing of the internal anatomical structure.
The muscles and organs involved in each asana are highlighted. The results of this art work are a realistic view of surface and interior anatomy of 60 common asanas within a typical Yoga session. Also mentioned are detailed written descriptions of how the body is working in each asana. Pranayama instructions are also included.
- Beginner Yoga Lesson Plan DVD (2 Hours 36 Minutes of instructional material, including a section on Assisting and Alignments.)
- Yogic Relaxation CD (53 Minute CD) This CD is designed to help you improve your cueing skills when you run guided relaxation or meditation, as part of your Yoga classes.
Also Included In Your Course:
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Exam
- Information included on creating a three page essay on a topic of Yoga and Health or your own personal experiences in Yoga and its relation to health.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Diploma: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
- Aura Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Manual e-Book [Bonus]
(our highly rated Yoga teacher study guide, which will give you an overview of the program, including valuable Yoga teacher tips, useful Sanskrit terms, an ethics agreement, and an independent research section. Your Yoga Teacher Training Manual also contains useful information about Chakras, Mudras, and Bandhas.)
- Yoga Business Secrets DVD [Bonus] (47 Minutes of Yoga Business Success Material to help you fly by the learning curve and put your own Yoga business on the fast track to success.)
- The Meditation Chronicles e-Book [Bonus]
The Meditation Chronicles e-Book is a $20 value. This simple, but comprehensive, 26-page e-Book, is full of tips and explanations, which take the mystery out of meditation.
You will discover how to practice meditation methods, which include mantra, mindfulness, and breath.
You will gain the skills to meditate, without any extra added dogma. Below is just a sample of what you can expect to receive:
- What you need to practice meditation.
- Benefits of meditation practice.
- Tips to help you perfect your meditation practice.
Also included are step-by-step instructions to breath awareness meditation and a resource guide. You will enhance your personal meditation practice and be able to help your students to do the same.
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Yoga Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- With our certification, you will be eligible for personal liability insurance.
- Aura stands behind its 30 Day Guarantee with No re-stocking or processing fees.
- Teach as a Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher meeting the benchmark standard 200 Hours of training. (This is very important when seeking employment or applying for insurance, especially if you open your own training center.)
- Business Success skills to run your own yoga business or seek employment in Heath Clubs, Fitness Centers, Senior Centers, Yoga Studios, Private lessons, and much more!
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
How Does This All Work?
You will receive all of the course materials shown in the picture, as well as Step-by-Step instructions and exams. These instructions can be adjusted to complete the course at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them either by the internet or via regular mail. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
The average student completes this course in only 2 months or less!
Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation on Aura Wellness Center official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper) from Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
In summary, you have a complete 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Yoga Teaching Career; plus enough business tools to launch a successful Yoga Business.
PayPal Credit for US Students and Monthly Payment Plans for International Students. Click here for more details
For Wellness Centers, Health Clubs, Yoga Schools, and Groups of 2 or more.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.
Aura’s Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box is available in the following options: