Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Certification Camp-in-a-Box is a 250 Hour, Level 1 Home Study Course.
250 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 110 Hours of Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
- 30 Hours of Teaching Methodology
- 30 Hours of Anatomy and Physiology
- 45 Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- 10 Hours of Sanskrit
- 25 Hours of Practicum
Within this course, you will receive all the necessary materials to teach Vinyasa Yoga, at a Professional Level, as a Certified Vinyasa Yoga Teacher!
You will learn about asanas, adjustments to asanas, modifications to asanas, contraindications, Yogic philosophy, Yoga teacher methodology, helping students with limited range of motion, anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
You will find out why “gifted” student practitioners, are able to manipulate their bodies due to elongated joint capsules (“double jointed”). It is a mistake to believe that everyone in your Yoga class is the same. This type of thinking can push your students to the threshold of injury.
As you know, teaching Yoga is more than a physical practice. You will also learn about yamas, niyamas, chakras, bandhas, mudras, relaxation techniques, meditation, and Yoga teacher ethics.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
- The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga
- The Complete Vinyasa Book, by Srivatsa Ramaswami, (is packed with 265 pages of Vinyasa Yoga learning material. Srivatsa Ramaswami was T. Krishnamacharya’s longest-standing student – outside of his own family.)
- Yoga Anatomy (Second Edition)(text contains 276 pages of “must have” information for Yoga teachers. Now, you can see inside every asana. With clear, expert instruction and full-color, detailed anatomical drawings, this text explains the most common asanas – providing a deeper understanding of the structures and principles underlying each movement and of physical Yoga itself.)
- The Language of Yoga Book (By Nicolai Bachman, a comprehensive Sanskrit course with two interactive audio CDs that help you with pronunciation. “The Language of Yoga,” includes more than 200 Asanas with illustrated Yoga postures and 300 Sanskrit definitions.)
- Jala Music CD (contains 12 richly layered soundscapes, and an energizing plunge into the universal flow. It features the talents of sitar virtuoso Uwe Neumann; multi-instrumentalist Benjy Wertheimer; Canadian Grammy nominee Adham Shaikh; Desert Dwellers; Niraj Chag; Daphne Tse with Matt Pszonak; and Burning-man favorite – Alcyone. This enhanced CD (82 minutes) includes bonus Fluid Power DVD footage.)
- Meditation For Beginners and Yoga Relaxation DVD/CD Set (1 Hour 23 Minute DVD and 53 Minute CD)
- Anatomy for Yoga DVD (includes nearly 4 hours of in-depth lectures, demonstrations, and special features on human anatomy, as it relates to Yoga practice.
The focus of the DVD is comparative skeletal anatomy: understanding the underlying skeletal structure of the body, how the shapes and sizes of the bones differ significantly from person to person, and how to use that knowledge in gaining a much deeper understanding of our individual Yoga practices.
You will discover the key concepts of compression, tension, proportion, and orientation, with the help of a wide range of Yoga students. These concepts help us to understand why no two people will ever experience the same Yoga posture in exactly the same way. This light-hearted, yet provocative approach, will challenge many misconceptions about Yoga, while providing the foundation for the development of a truly personal Yoga practice grounded in safety and respect.
Highlights from this DVD include:
- Nearly 4 hours of presentations, comparisons and special features
- Interactive Skeleton feature as an anatomy study aid
- Bonus lecture: differences among real human femur bones
- Q&A: Real Yoga teachers ask Paul common questions about anatomy and Yoga
Anatomy presentation topics include:
- Tension vs. Compression
- The Eight Major Joints of the Body: an overview using comparative anatomy
- The Shoulder vs. the Spine
- The Femur and the Pelvis
- The Importance of Skeletal Proportion
- Orientation to Gravity)
Finally, the 60 minute Yoga meditation DVD focuses on the meditative aspects of Yoga, using breathing techniques, and Yoga positions, to reduce stress, and clear the cluttered mind.
- Yoga Shakti DVD Set [Contains: 2 DVDs, 270 minutes] (integrates tradition, and modern innovation, in a powerful new learning system that evolves with the student. Viewers simply select their favorite practices from a simple-to-use “Yoga menu”—filled with a rich variety of moving postures, meditations, and shavasana relaxations—and then press “play” to enjoy.
Also included is a complete list of suggested sequences, ranging from five-minute “tune-up sessions” to extended hour-long Vinyasa Yoga sessions.
All in one in-depth double DVD set, this will guide viewers through:
- Core techniques and progressive practices of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, creating a foundation of strength and fluidity
- Six “Alignment Focus” tutorials for maximizing energy flow in Yoga postures
- Four complete hour-long sequences, including Foundation, Solar Flows I and II, and Lunar Flow I
- Short, inspirational films combining spoken word and evocative image-scapes from India
- A rich soundtrack featuring traditional Indian musicians, as well as contemporary ambient
Included are two bonuses:
- Bonus #1: “The Doctrine and Practice of Yoga” e-Book By SwamiMukerji is still a timeless masterpiece. Do not be surprised if you read this book more than once. Much of this information would help any of us, as we continue to develop toward our full potential in life.
For those who have not yet found their true purpose in life, this book may well reveal the hidden potentials, which exist within each of us. Yoga is truly the oldest existing form of personal development known to mankind. It is up to us to pick up the pieces and build a better life.
If you want to help yourself, and your students – read, practice his exercises, and enjoy Swami Mukerji’s wonderful book. – 103 pages
- Bonus #2: “So You Want to Teach Yoga,” e-Bookby Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, is an e-Book which exposes the secrets behind teaching Yoga. Paul has been teaching Yoga for over 20 years, is an authorized trainer of Yoga teachers, and coaches Yoga instructors worldwide. – 65 pages
Also Included With Your Course:
- Course Syllabus: Break down of objectives and course structure.
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Foundations of Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Exam
- Information included on creating a three page essay on a topic of Yoga and Health or your own personal experiences in Yoga and its relation to health.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Diploma: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Yoga Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- With our certification, you will be eligible for personal liability insurance.
- Aura stands behind its 30 Day Guarantee with No re-stocking or processing fees.
- Teach as a Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher exceeding the benchmark standard 200 Hours of training. (This is very important when seeking employment or applying for insurance, especially if you open your own training center.)
- Business Success skills to run your own Yoga business or seek employment in Heath Clubs, Fitness Centers, Senior Centers, Yoga Studios, Private lessons, and much more!
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
How Does This All Work?
You will receive all of the course materials shown in the picture, as well as a course syllabus and exams. The course syllabus can be adjusted to complete this course at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them either by the internet or via regular mail. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.The average student completes this course in only 3 months or less!Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation on Aura Wellness Center official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper) from Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
In summary, you have a complete 250-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Yoga Teaching Career.
Click here for more details
For Wellness Centers, Health Clubs, Yoga Schools, and Groups of 2 or more.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.