The Original Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box – Levels 1 & 2 is a 540 Hour, Level 1 & 2 Home Study Course.
By popular demand, the most comprehensive course of its kind has been assembled, designed, and written. Your Level II course is packed with the best resources of our time. Pranayama, Mudras, Chakras, Philosophy, Asana Contraindications, Anatomy, and Subtle Anatomy are all completely covered. Within this course, you will receive the necessary materials to teach Yoga at a Professional Level as a Certified Yoga Teacher!
Level 1: 240 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 110 Hours of Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
- 30 Hours of Teaching Methodology
- 30 Hours of Anatomy and Physiology
- 45 Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- 25 Hours of Practicum
Level II: 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 60 Hours of Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
- 50 Hours of Teaching Methodology
- 60 Hours of Anatomy and Physiology
- 80 Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- 20 Hours of Chakra Therory, Meditation, and Pranayama
- 30 Hours of Practicum
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
- The Complete Yoga Book by James Hewitt, this book is an encyclopedia of Yoga knowledge. It covers the history of Yoga, Yogic Philosophy, and Yoga Practices. It also includes 400 asanas (postures) to enhance your, and your students, practice.
- The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga by Swami Vishnu-devananda, this book is a great guide for learning more about Yoga, its practices, and the benefits of Yoga for the mind, body and spirit.
- Cool Yoga Tricks Book by Miriam Austin, this book covers prop use and how working with a partner can enhance your Yoga practice. Through colorful illustrations, Austin provides clear explanations and demonstrates how to make poses easier or more challenging while keeping safety in mind.
- The Sevenfold Journey – Reclaiming Mind, Body & Spirit Through The Chakras (A guide to an in-depth understanding of the Chakras)
- Meditation For Beginners and Yogic Relaxation DVD/CD Set by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500 is a 1 Hour 23 Minute DVD and 53 Minute CD that will show you how to teach yourself, and others, to meditate and relax the mind. After regular practice with this set, you will also develop your own cueing techniques when guiding friends, family, and your students through a relaxation sequence or meditation.
- Anatomy for Yoga DVD with Paul Grilley is an ideal companion to any Yoga teacher training program. With nearly 4 Hours of instructional material, this DVD covers key concepts of compression, tension, proportion and orientation and will help you to understand and manage Yoga safety issues effectively in your own classroom.
- Beginner Yoga Lesson Plan for Teachers DVD with Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, is a 2 hour and 36 minute DVD that can be used as a foundation for teachers and is a valuable tool for developing a basic lesson plan for your Yoga class. It also covers alignment, assisting and props.
- Yoga Business Secrets DVD [Bonus] by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, is 47 Minutes of Yoga Business Success Material to round out your business knowledge and help you fly by the learning curve and put your own Yoga business on the fast track to success. This information is valuable to a Yoga Teacher whether you decide to become a independent contractor or a studio owner.
- Yoga Marketing 101 DVD [Bonus] by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, is 98 Minutes of Yoga Business Marketing Material that gives you enough marketing strategies to earn $50,000 to $100,000 per year. It’s unfortunate that many excellent Yoga Teachers and Yoga Masters don’t know how to market their Yoga studios. Instead of a happy and rewarding Yoga lifestyle, they scratch out an existence. You don’t have to!
- The Language of Yoga Book by Nicolai Bachman, a comprehensive Sanskrit course with two interative audio CDs that help you with pronunciation. “The Language of Yoga,” includes more than 200 Asanas with illustrated Yoga postures and 300 Sanskrit definitions.
- Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health Book by B.K.S. Iyengar, covers the complete teachings of BKS Iyengar for mind, body, and health, and is suitable for every level of yoga ability, age, and physical condition. It provides many different sequences and demonstrates prop use along with assisting and alignment.
- Yoga Anatomy Book by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews, this book contains Step-by-Step instructions on achieving correct form and alignment in each pose. With colorful photos and illustrations of all asanas covered, this book covers how specific muscles respond to the movements of the joints, how altering a pose can enhance or reduce its effectiveness and how the spine, breathing, and body position are all fundamentally linked.
- Light on Prãnãyãma: The Yogic Art of Breathing Book by B.K.S. Iyengar, this book covers the techniques of breathing while also providing a comprehensive background of yogic philosophy.
- Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands by Sabrina Mesko Ph.D.H, this book covers one of the oldest esoteric arts for strengthening your body, clarifying your thoughts, and deepening your meditations. It covers the history of Mudras as well as specific Mudras, eye movements, breathing exercises, visualizations, mantras, meditations, and affirmations. This is all taught step-by-step, to calm your mind and enhance concentration, eliminate fatigue, enhance longevity, and recharge your energy.
- Chakra Theory and Meditation DVD by Paul Grilley has over 5 Hours of Chakra Theory and Meditation Information. It is an extraordinary presentation on the chakras and the yogic path of the spirit.
- Introduction to Universal Yoga DVD by Andrew Lappa, this DVD contains 4 hours of information, featuring two hours of edited lectures on the theory of Universal Yoga as well as an additional 2-hour practice that includes asanas, pranayama, yamas and meditation.
- Yoga Shakti (2 DVD Set) with Shiva Rea, these discs contain over 4-hours of classes and are broken into 4 Segments: Basic Flow, Solar Flow 1, Solar Flow 2, and Lunar Flow to assist you in creating your own classes.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success CD by Deepak Chopra covers yogic philosophy through his explanation of the 7 laws.
- Healing Mind 2.0 Music CD provides about 1-hour of relaxing music.
Also Included With Your Course:
- Course Syllabus (For Each Level): Provides a breakdown of course objectives and structure. Information on how to complete assignments which includes exams, essays related to course topics, practical exams (One for each level) and assisting and alignment practical exam, are also included.
- Teacher Training Tips Manual includes foundational information along with tips on creating your practical exam, cueing skills, and safety issues.
- Foundations of Hatha Yoga Exam
- Anatomy and Physiology Exam
- Modifications and Props Exam
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Certificate: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (No Re-stocking or Processing Fees)
TWO Special Bonuses :
AT NO EXTRA CHARGE you’ll receive both of the following bonuses:
- [Bonus] “How to Grow Your Own Successful Yoga Business” by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500 in PDF (e-Book) format. This is our Yoga business starter manual and is a comprehensive resource, valued at $147, that contains all the vital information you need to start, run, and grow your own profitable Yoga business.
- [Bonus] “Aura Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Manual” by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500 in PDF (e-Book) format. Our highly rated, 105-page, Yoga teacher study guide, will give you an overview of the program, including valuable Yoga teacher tips, useful Sanskrit terms, an ethics agreement, and an independent research section. Your Yoga Teacher Study Guide also contains useful information about Chakras, Mudras, and Bandhas.
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school, with 20 years in the Yoga industry.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Yoga Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- With our certification, you will be eligible for personal liability insurance.
- Aura stands behind its 30 Day Guarantee with No re-stocking or processing fees.
- Teach as a Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher exceeding the benchmark standard 500 Hours of training. (This is very important when seeking employment or applying for insurance, especially if you open your own training center.)
- Business Success skills to run your own yoga business or seek employment in Heath Clubs, Fitness Centers, Senior Centers, Yoga Studios, Private lessons, and much more!
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
How Does This All Work?
You will receive all of the course materials shown in the picture, as well as course syllabi and exams. The course syllabi can be adjusted to complete this course at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them either by the internet or via regular mail. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
The average student completes this course in only 3 months or less!
Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation on Aura Wellness Center official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper) from Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
In summary, you have a complete 540-hour – Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Yoga Teaching Career; plus enough business tools to launch a successful Yoga Business.
Flexible Payment Plans Available:
Click here for more details
For Wellness Centers, Health Clubs, Yoga Schools, and Groups of 2 or more.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.
If you have previously completed our Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box Course, a Level 2 Yoga Course is available as an upgrade version
Aura’s Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box is available in the following options: