Restorative Yoga Teacher Certification Course is a 320 Hour, Level 1 Home Study Course.
Style: Restorative Yoga
Within this course, you will receive all the necessary materials to teach Restorative Yoga, at a Professional Level, as a Certified Restorative Yoga Teacher!
You will learn about asanas, adjustments to asanas, modifications to asanas, contraindications, Yogic philosophy, Yoga teacher methodology, helping students with limited range of motion, anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
You will find out why “gifted” student practitioners, are able to manipulate their bodies due to elongated joint capsules (“double jointed”). It is a mistake to believe that everyone in your Yoga class is the same. This type of thinking can push your students to the threshold of injury.
As you know, teaching Yoga is more than a physical practice. You will also learn about yamas, niyamas, chakras, bandhas, mudras, relaxation techniques, meditation, and Yoga teacher ethics.
Additionally, you will discover the secrets of Yoga Business Development. Communication, marketing, and networking are skills every Yoga teacher should have.
With over 1000 additional pages of Yoga teacher training resources, beyond The Original Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box, and a video specifically tailored for Restorative Yoga Teachers, you will be made more aware of limits within different body types. You will also solve mysteries that often remain unanswered in many Yoga Teacher Training courses. You will be taught simple tests for the natural movements of many joints. Plus an extensive 416-page section on modifications, props, lesson plans for a variety of ailments, and contraindications. Combine this with over 600 pages of solid Yoga anatomy information and a four-hour anatomy video. This is not just any anatomy information, but information that is of specific interest to Yoga teachers and serious Yoga students.
This course is a must for those who have medical backgrounds, or who intend on teaching Seniors and Special Populations.
This is a 320-hour Yoga Teacher Training course and that will be noted on your diploma. For the amount of education you will receive, this course is amazingly inexpensive.
If you have previously completed a Level 1 – 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, the Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Diploma Course is available in an upgrade version.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
AT NO EXTRA CHARGE, you willl receive all six of the following bonuses:
1. Our Yoga business starter manual: “How to Grow Your Own Successful Yoga Business.” This comprehensive resource, valued at $147, contains all the vital information you need to start, run, and grow your own profitable Yoga business.
Most Yoga teacher training camps will teach you what you need to know to become a Certified Yoga Instructor, but won’t say a word about how to operate your own business. Our Yoga business starter manual will reveal all the “behind the scenes” secrets that will put your Yoga practice on the fast track to success.
2. You’ll also receive Aura Wellness Center’s “Yogic Relaxation CD” a $15.95 value, for personal use and a handy learning tool. When you first listen to this CD, you will feel very relaxed. This is the initial purpose, but since you will be teaching guided relaxation and meditation, as part of your Yoga classes, you can also use this CD to improve your cueing skills.
After regular practice with this CD, you will also develop your own cueing techniques when guiding friends, family, and your students through a relaxation sequence or meditation.
3. Additionally, you’ll get the 105 page Aura Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Manual in PDF (e-Book) format.
4. To round out your business knowledge, the 47 minute DVD “Yoga Business Secrets” is included. This information is valuable to a Yoga Teacher whether you decide to become a independent contractor or a studio owner.
5. Lastly, you’ll also receive Yoga Marketing 101, a DVD that gives you enough marketing strategies to earn $50,000 to $100,000 per year. It’s unfortunate that many excellent Yoga Teachers and Yoga Masters don’t know how to market their Yoga studios. Instead of a happy and rewarding Yoga lifestyle, they scratch out an existence. You don’t have to!
6. “So You Want to Teach Yoga,” by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, an e-Book which exposes the secrets behind teaching Yoga. Learn how to protect your teaching practice, the most common student corrections, how to get into the corporate market place, assisting tips, how to retain students longer, and much more.
You will receive all of the course materials shown in the picture, as well as Step-by-Step instructions and exams. These instructions can be adjusted to complete the course at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them either by the internet or via regular mail. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
The average student completes this course in only 3 – 4 months!
Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation on Aura Wellness Center official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper) from Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
In summary, you have a complete 320-hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Yoga Teaching Career; plus enough business tools to launch a successful Yoga Business.
Are you and a friend looking to purchase the same course together; or a school, gym, wellness facility, etc. looking to certify multiple (2 or More) teachers? Please contact us about volume discounts on orders of the same course.