Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box (Digital) is a 200 Hour, Level 1 Home Study e-Course.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown:
- 100 Hours of Yoga Techniques, Training and Practice
- 25 Hours of Teaching Methodology
- 20 Hours of Anatomy and Physiology
- 30 Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle
- 25 Hours of Practicum
*Hourly topics covered in this course are assignment based.
With this reasearch based course, you will receive all the necessary information to teach Hatha Yoga, at a Professional Level, as a Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher!
Compare this course to any other Yoga certification course in this price range and the volume of knowledge presented within the Camp-in-a-Box Digital has no equal.
The depth of information about Anatomy, Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, and the business of teaching are unmatched at this price.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to take this course.
Downloadable Materials Included:
- Aura Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Manual e-Book – (our highly rated Yoga teacher study guide, which will give you an overview of the program, including valuable Yoga teacher tips, useful Sanskrit terms, an ethics agreement, and an independent research section. Your Yoga Teacher Training Manual also contains useful information about Chakras, Mudras, and Bandhas.)
- Yoga Business Secrets e-Book (Yoga Business Success Material to help you fly by the learning curve and put your own Yoga business on the fast track to success.)
- The Meditation Chronicles e-Book – The Meditation Chronicles e-Book is a $20 value. This simple, but comprehensive, 26-page e-Book, is full of tips and explanations, which take the mystery out of meditation.
You will discover how to practice meditation methods, which include mantra, mindfulness, and breath.
You will gain the skills to meditate, without any extra added dogma. Below is just a sample of what you can expect to receive:
- What you need to practice meditation.
- Benefits of meditation practice.
- Tips to help you perfect your meditation practice.
Also included are step-by-step instructions to breath awareness meditation and a resource guide. You will enhance your personal meditation practice and be able to help your students to do the same.
Videos (Provided by streaming – Links are included in the Step-by-Step Instructions):
- Beginner Yoga Lesson Plan Video (2 Hours 36 Minutes of instructional material, including a section on Assisting and Alignments.)
- Assisting and Alignment Video (1 Hour 14 Minutes of instructional lectures and demonstrations)
Also Included In This Course:
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Unlimited e-Mail & Phone support: No matter which of our courses you purchase, support is never an issue or an additional cost to you.
- The Foundations of Yoga Exam
- Essay Assignments covering course topics.
- Free Exam Grading and Delivery of Your Diploma: Aura does not charge any additional fee to grade your final exams. (Aura Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificates are signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500)
Benefits of an Aura Wellness Center Yoga Teacher Certification:
- Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school, with 20 years in the Yoga industry.
- Stress Free: Take the course at your own pace and on your schedule.
- Aura Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive full distance learning Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the world.
- Internationally Recognized.
- Join thousands of Yoga Teachers Certified through Aura Wellness Center.
- With our certification, you will be eligible for personal liability insurance.
- Teach as a Professional and Certified Yoga Teacher meeting the benchmark standard 200 Hours of training. (This is very important when seeking employment or applying for insurance, especially if you open your own training center.)
- Business Success skills to run your own yoga business or seek employment in Heath Clubs, Fitness Centers, Senior Centers, Yoga Studios, Private lessons, and much more!
- Enjoy and enhance a better, healthier lifestyle.
Benefits of a Research-Based Digital Course:
- As a downloadable Yoga certification course, you receive instant access to your course materials and assignments.
- You do not have to wait for your course to arrive or pay shipping fees.
- There are no worries about losing your books, DVDs, or CDs.
- This course allows you to use outside sources and you are not restricted to specific texts. You are able to use the Internet as a tool for your research to complete your assignments at your leisure.
How Does This All Work?
You will receive all of the course materials by download, as well as Step-by-Step instructions with video links and exams. These instructions can be adjusted to complete the course at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Your tutor throughout the duration of this course will be Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. Should you have any questions, there is an experienced Yoga teacher, on staff, who is ready to offer assistance. You are never on your own, if you do not want to be; support is a phone call or email away.
Upon completion of the course and exams, please submit them either by mail or via dropbox.com. Within a few weeks, your exams will be graded, and you will be notified by email.
The average student completes this course in only 2 months or less!
Shortly after that, your Certificate, with the official Aura Wellness Center logo, signed by Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500, on ivory parchment paper will be mailed to you. You will also receive a letter of recommendation on Aura Wellness Center official letterhead (watermarked professional business paper) from Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500. This can be used to present during a job interview or to a present employer.
In summary, you have a complete 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program, continuing education materials, and resources that you will refer back to, as you continue your Yoga Teaching Career; plus enough business tools to launch a successful Yoga Business.
* As this course is downloadable, it does not have any shipping or handling fees of any kind.
The Original Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box – Level 1 [ONLINE]:
If you would prefer a course which is based in an Online Student Dashboard, with required textbooks (Available as e-books or tangible), and do not want a research based/exploratory style course (requires research through our blog library and outside research) The Original Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box – Level 1 [ONLINE], would be perfect for you. This 250 Hour Course is perfect for the On-The-Go Student that wants to access their course from any connected device, without the need to download. Click Here for More Information
Click here for more details
Aura’s Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Camp-in-a-Box is available in the following options: