How we derive our feelings, of self-esteem, and feelings of value, is a complex process. It’s quite possible that every life event we have experienced, and everything ever said to us, contributed to our feelings of self-worth.
Suffering from low self-esteem will not only affect our mental well-being – it can affect us physically. Low self-esteem can create stress, anxiety, and physical ailments, along with deep emotional issues.
It’s time for this all to stop. Our students are worthy, wonderful, valuable individuals. They deserve to live up to their full potential, and embrace the wonderful person that is inside.
Here is a short list of the treasures you will discover in this course.
Then, you can pass this knowledge on to your Yoga students and Private clients.
- How to have an overall positive attitude.
- How to value yourself.
- How to be fully convinced of your own abilities.
- How to see yourself as competent and in control of life.
- How to make new friends.
- How to find out if your glass of water is half-full or half-empty.
- What power is responsible for things to happen.
- Why positive and negative are always in conflict.
- How to efficiently deal with worries.
- Why we should forgive and forget.
- How the mind becomes an empowering agent.
- The relationship between the left brain and the right brain.
- How new things, and challenges, help in training the mind for positive thinking.
- The power of negative thoughts.
- The power of positive thoughts.
- The difference between learning inside the classroom and learning outside the classroom.
- What the 4th basic need of man is according to Maslow’s heirarchy of needs.
- What is wrong with life being full of surprises and exciting moments.
- What the quotation, “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind” means.
- Where the clash of positive and negative thoughts begin.
- Why it is good to plan the day ahead.
- Why our minds should focus on the brighter things in life.
- How to reach your objectives in life.
- How the mind becomes unbiased towards any impression.
- Why we should prefer the positive power of thinking rather than the negative one.
- The difference between mind and matter.
- How our mind does what our five senses cannot perform well.
- Why we should detach from the outcome of things.
Yoga Mentoring for Self-Worth is a 30-hour correspondence course, which you can instantly download in PDF format; includes complete instructions and an exam. It also contains my latest e-Book,
“Yoga the Cornerstone of Self-Worth.”
Graduates will receive a diploma suitable for framing.
Plus, included with this course are two more bonus e-Books
(a $29.00 value), “The Self-Worth crash course” and
“I Can. Therefore, I will” for building self-confidence.
Certified Yoga teachers may use the Yoga Mentoring for Self-Worth e-Course for Continuing Education credits. Registered Yoga Teachers can study our Yoga Mentoring for Self-Worth e-Course for Yoga Alliance non-contact Continuing Education Credits (CEC units).