Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Camp-in-a-Box (BASIC) [ONLINE]
Level 1 – 200 Hours
Use Coupon Code: JanBasicGA2021 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY – Expires January 31, 2021
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown
Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
Yoga Philosophy, Ethics, Lifestyle
We cover the essential YTT topics to meet international standards for a Professional Certified Yoga Teacher.
Aura’s training curriculum comes from its Onsite Yoga Teacher Training Classes and is converted to Online Learning so that we can reach more Yogi’s World-Wide. So, you are getting the same tried-and-true education that an onsite student does!
What to Expect with Online Learning at Aura Wellness Center
Online learning has become more popular than ever with the advent of tablet devices and smartphone technology. With more users than ever before browsing the internet and learning new subjects each day, it is no wonder that online learning has become extremely prevalent in today’s society. Understanding the benefits of online learning is highly advisable, whether you are considering a career in the medical field, in the holistic industry, or are interested in teaching Yoga.
Here is What You Will Learn:
- History of Hatha Yoga understand the ancient roots of Yoga while discovering the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Eight Limbs of Yoga, along with The Hatha Pradipika, The Vedas, The Upanishads, and The Bhagavad Gitaand.
- Modern Hatha Yoga and Hatha Yoga styles learn how Yoga has evolved over time and understand how the different Contemporary Hatha Yoga styles came to be. Ananda, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Bikram/Hot Yoga, Integral Yoga, Krishnamacharaya, Kundalini, Power Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and more are discussed.
- Yogic Philosophy & Subtle Energy discover the koshas, prana, nadis, the chakras, bandhas, and gunas and how they relate to your Yoga practice.
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Classroom Environment, Etiquette, and Props there are many ways to set up your space and create a compassionate and understanding atmosphere in your classes. Here we discuss how to create that atmosphere of self transformation and healing while keeping the safety of your students in mind.
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Techniques and Tools in the Classroom here we discuss teacher qualities, ethics, student learning styles, and more. From discovering your own teaching style and voice, to the proper way to assist students, to how each student learns differently, you will develop a confidence in yourself and your practice that cannot be missed.
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology in order to understand the asanas true benefits, you must first understand your body and how it differs from others. This section breaks down the bodies systems in a fundamental and easy to understand manner while also providing illustrations. This section is covered so that you will be able to quickly understand this topic and its practical application in your Yoga classes.
- Learning the Asanas, Assisting, and Alignment it’s important not only to learn the asana names, but how to safely and effectively instruct your students. This section covers 100+ postures and provides both the English and Sanskrit names. We also explore the keys to alignment, how to safely practice each asana, and what the primary risks for each posture. Videos on assisting and alignment are also provided as visual aides.
- Teaching Pranayama and the Anatomy of Breathing understanding the ancient technique of Pranayama is essential to your practice. Here we discuss the origins of Pranayama, prana, and the anatomy of the breath, along with several breathing techniques, creating a well-rounded discussion.
- Teaching Meditation meditation is an important part of your Yoga practice. Learn meditation techniques, its benefits, how to create the proper atmosphere for your students, and how to guide them through a meditation session.
- Sequencing, Planning Classes, and Specialized Teaching the focus in this section is to help you become a great Yoga Instructor. Being able to sequence your own classes with ease is an important part of that. We guide you through this process so that it becomes second nature, as well as provide you with multiple example lesson plans to reference. We also discuss what to do when working with students that need specialized attention.
- [Bonus] The Yoga Profession and Business Secrets from being able to market yourself as a Professional Yoga Teacher, to creating your own website and opening your own studio, this section teaches you the essentials you need to know, no matter what direction you are looking to take. It also provides and overview of the Yoga industry.
Use Coupon Code: JanBasicGA2021 at checkout
Start Your Journey Now!
PAY OVER TIME.
Flexible monthly payment options available