Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Camp-in-a-Box (BASIC) [ONLINE]
Level 1 – 200 Hours
Use Coupon Code: SeptBasicGA2020 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY – Expires September 30, 2020
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown
Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
Yoga Philosophy, Ethics, Lifestyle
We cover the essential YTT topics to meet international standards for a Professional Certified Yoga Teacher.
Aura’s training curriculum comes from its Onsite Yoga Teacher Training Classes and is converted to Online Learning so that we can reach more Yogi’s World-Wide. So, you are getting the same tried-and-true education that an onsite student does!
What to Expect with Online Learning at Aura Wellness Center
Online learning has become more popular than ever with the advent of tablet devices and smartphone technology. With more users than ever before browsing the internet and learning new subjects each day, it is no wonder that online learning has become extremely prevalent in today’s society. Understanding the benefits of online learning is highly advisable, whether you are considering a career in the medical field, in the holistic industry, or are interested in teaching Yoga.
Here is What You Will Learn:
- History of Hatha Yoga understand the ancient roots of Yoga while discovering the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Eight Limbs of Yoga, along with The Hatha Pradipika, The Vedas, The Upanishads, and The Bhagavad Gitaand.
- Modern Hatha Yoga and Hatha Yoga styles learn how Yoga has evolved over time and understand how the different Contemporary Hatha Yoga styles came to be. Ananda, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Bikram/Hot Yoga, Integral Yoga, Krishnamacharaya, Kundalini, Power Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and more are discussed.
- Yogic Philosophy & Subtle Energy discover the koshas, prana, nadis, the chakras, bandhas, and gunas and how they relate to your Yoga practice.
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Classroom Environment, Etiquette, and Props there are many ways to set up your space and create a compassionate and understanding atmosphere in your classes. Here we discuss how to create that atmosphere of self transformation and healing while keeping the safety of your students in mind.
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Techniques and Tools in the Classroom here we discuss teacher qualities, ethics, student learning styles, and more. From discovering your own teaching style and voice, to the proper way to assist students, to how each student learns differently, you will develop a confidence in yourself and your practice that cannot be missed.