Yoga Teacher Training
Level 1 – 250 Hours
Use Coupon Code: JanVinyasaGA2021 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY – Expires January 31, 2021
250 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown
Techniques, Training, and Practices
Anatomy and Physiology
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
Covering the essential YTT topics in more depth than a traditional online program.
Aura’s training covers your typical 200 hour – Level 1 training curriculum with a heaver
more in-depth emphasis on the topics that matter for a Professional Certified Yoga Teacher.
What to Expect with Online Learning at Aura Wellness Center
Online learning has become more popular than ever with the advent of tablet devices and smartphone technology. With more users than ever before browsing the internet and learning new subjects each day, it is no wonder that online learning has become extremely prevalent in today’s society. Understanding the benefits of online learning is highly advisable, whether you are considering a career in the medical field, in the holistic industry, or are interested in teaching Yoga.
Here is What You Will Learn:
- Yoga styles and the Roots of Vinyasa Yoga understand the ancient roots of Yoga and how the different Yoga styles came to be. We also discuss the foundations of Vinyasa Yoga and its connection to Internal/External Alignment and form along with discussing the Bandhas and Mudras.
- Yogic Philosophy discover the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Eight Limbs of Yoga, along with The Vedanta and The Bhagavad Gita. We also discuss the concepts of Sankalpa and Karma.
- The Anatomy of Breathing and Pranayama understanding the ancient techniques of Pranayama is essential to your practice. We discuss in-depth the anatomy of the breath and prana as its related to your practice and how to apply it to life. We also dive into Ujjayi Breathing and Ujjayi Pranayama practices in particular.
- Subtle Energy and Inner Form continuing the discussion on Internal/External Alignment, we discuss the importance of fluid movement along with the aspects of subtle form and their connection to the energy channels that run through the body.
- The Chakras deepen your understanding of Yogic Philosophy and Lifestyle by having a firm understanding of the chakras and nadis, and how you can incorporate them into your practice. Learn their energetic associations and how you can heal your body through this ancient practice.
- The Yoga Journey and Teaching Basics here we discuss how your personal practice and teaching your students intertwine. This discussion starts with how to develop your own personal practice which flows into teacher qualities, ethics, student learning styles, and more. From discovering your own teaching style and voice, to the proper way to assist students, to how each student learns differently, you will develop a confidence in yourself and your practice that cannot be missed.
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology in order to understand the asanas true benefits, you must first understand your body and how it differs from others. This section breaks down the bodies systems in a fundamental and easy to understand manner. With more than 150 illustrations, you will be able to quickly understand this topic and its practical application in your Yoga classes.
- Learning the Asanas this is a 9-part lesson that thoroughly covers the asanas, how to practice them, and how to assist and align students as well as provide modifications where needed. It’s important not only to learn the asana names, but how to safely and effectively instruct your students. This section covers 150+ postures and then dives into 60 of the most commonly practiced postures to provide more in-depth information. We provide both the English and Sanskrit names (including both audio and visual aids), information on how to make adjustments/modifications (including video aids for practicing as well as assisting and alignment practices). Information on the keys to alignment, counter poses, benefits, contraindications, and more is also covered.
- Sequencing the focus in this section is to help you become a great Yoga Instructor. Being able to sequence your own classes with ease is an important part of that. We guide you through this process so that it becomes second nature, as well as provide you with about 60 example sequences to reference (both in text and video aids).
- Meditation for Beginners meditation is an important part of your Yoga practice. Learn meditation techniques, its benefits, how to create the proper atmosphere for your students, and how to guide them through a meditation session. Guided Relaxation is also provided with audio clips along with video on additional pranayama techniques.
- Sanskrit learn the language of Yoga, its origins, and their connection to the asanas. Being able to add this to your practice adds addition depth to the classes that you will facilitate.
- [Bonus] Business and Marketing from being able to market yourself as a Professional Yoga Teacher, to creating your own website and opening your own studio, this section teaches you the essentials you need to know, no matter what direction you are looking to take.
Use Coupon Code: JanVinyasaGA2021 at checkout
Start Your Journey Now