Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Level 1 – 250 Hours
Use Coupon Code: SeptOOGA2020 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY – Expires September 30, 2020
250 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown
Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
Yoga Philosophy, Ethics, Lifestyle
Covering the essential YTT topics in more depth than a traditional online program.
Aura’s training covers your typical 200 hour – Level 1 training curriculum with a heaver
more in-depth emphasis on the topics that matter for a Professional Certified Yoga Teacher.
What to Expect with Online Learning at Aura Wellness Center
Online learning has become more popular than ever with the advent of tablet devices and smartphone technology. With more users than ever before browsing the internet and learning new subjects each day, it is no wonder that online learning has become extremely prevalent in today’s society. Understanding the benefits of online learning is highly advisable, whether you are considering a career in the medical field, in the holistic industry, or are interested in teaching Yoga.
Here is What You Will Learn:
- History of Yoga and Hatha Yoga styles understand the roots of Yoga and how the different Yoga styles came to be. Ashtanga/Power Yoga, Vinyasa, Bikram/Hot Yoga, Kundalini, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and more are discussed.
- Yogic Philosophy discover the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Eight Limbs of Yoga, along with The Vedanta and The Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Teacher Qualities, Ethics, Personal Practice, and Student Learning Styles from discovering your own teaching style and voice, to the proper way to assist students, to how each student learns differently, you will develop a confidence in yourself and your practice that cannot be missed.
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Classroom Environment, Props, and Safety there are many ways to set up your space and create a compassionate and understanding atmosphere in your classes. Here we discuss how to create that atmosphere while keeping the safety of your students in mind.
- The Anatomy of Breathing, Pranayama, and Breathing Techniques understanding the ancient technique of Pranayama is essential to your practice. Not only do you learn 5 different techniques, we also discuss in-depth the anatomy of the breath, creating a well-ro