Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Level 1 – 250 Hours
Use Coupon Code: JanGAOO2021 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY – Expires January 31, 2021
250 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Breakdown
Yoga Techniques, Training and Practices
Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
Yoga Philosophy, Ethics, Lifestyle
Covering the essential YTT topics in more depth than a traditional online program.
Aura’s training covers your typical 200 hour – Level 1 training curriculum with a heaver
more in-depth emphasis on the topics that matter for a Professional Certified Yoga Teacher.
What to Expect with Online Learning at Aura Wellness Center
Online learning has become more popular than ever with the advent of tablet devices and smartphone technology. With more users than ever before browsing the internet and learning new subjects each day, it is no wonder that online learning has become extremely prevalent in today’s society. Understanding the benefits of online learning is highly advisable, whether you are considering a career in the medical field, in the holistic industry, or are interested in teaching Yoga.
Here is What You Will Learn:
- History of Yoga and Hatha Yoga styles understand the roots of Yoga and how the different Yoga styles came to be. Ashtanga/Power Yoga, Vinyasa, Bikram/Hot Yoga, Kundalini, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and more are discussed.
- Yogic Philosophy discover the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Eight Limbs of Yoga, along with The Vedanta and The Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Teacher Qualities, Ethics, Personal Practice, and Student Learning Styles from discovering your own teaching style and voice, to the proper way to assist students, to how each student learns differently, you will develop a confidence in yourself and your practice that cannot be missed.
- Yoga Teaching Basics: Classroom Environment, Props, and Safety there are many ways to set up your space and create a compassionate and understanding atmosphere in your classes. Here we discuss how to create that atmosphere while keeping the safety of your students in mind.
- The Anatomy of Breathing, Pranayama, and Breathing Techniques understanding the ancient technique of Pranayama is essential to your practice. Not only do you learn 5 different techniques, we also discuss in-depth the anatomy of the breath, creating a well-rounded discussion.
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology in order to understand the asanas true benefits, you must first understand your body and how it differs from others. This section breaks down the bodies systems in a fundamental and easy to understand manner. With more than 130 illustrations, you will be able to quickly understand this topic and its practical application in your Yoga classes.
- Learning the Asanas: Alignment, Adjustments, and Yogic Techniques it’s important not only to learn the asana names, but how to safely and effectively instruct your students. This section covers 60+ postures and explains in-depth, the keys to alignment, how to safely practice each asana, Sanskrit names (including both audio and visual aids), how to make adjustments/modifications, counter poses, benefits, contraindications, and more. Additional Yogic techniques like the 6 Bandhas and Mudras are covered as well.
- Meditation for Beginners meditation is an important part of your Yoga practice. Learn meditation techniques, its benefits, how to create the proper atmosphere for your students, and how to guide them through a meditation session.
- The Chakras deepen your understanding of Yogic Philosophy and Lifestyle by having a firm understanding of the chakras and how you can incorporate them into your practice. Learn their energetic associations and how you can heal your body through this ancient practice.
- Sanskrit learn the language of Yoga and their connection to the asanas. Being able to add this to your practice adds addition depth to the classes that you will facilitate.
- Sequencing the focus in this section is to help you become a great Yoga Instructor. Being able to sequence your own classes with ease is an important part of that. We guide you through this process so that it becomes second nature, as well as provide you with multiple example lesson plans to reference.
- [Bonus] Business and Marketing from being able to market yourself as a Professional Yoga Teacher, to creating your own website and opening your own studio, this section teaches you the essentials you need to know, no matter what direction you are looking to take.
Use Coupon Code JanGAOO2021 at checkout
Start Your Journey Now!
PAY OVER TIME.
Flexible monthly payment options available