Certified Meditation Teacher Course [ONLINE]
Use Coupon Code: JanGACMT2021 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY, Expires January 31, 2021
Accessible on Various Devices
Philosophies & Concepts of Meditation
Setting Up for Practice and Postures
Mindfulness vs Concentration
Techniques & Practice
This meditation course is designed for: Yoga Teachers, Support Group Coordinators, Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Healers, and Health Care Professionals. It is also for anyone who wants to learn meditation theory, cueing skills, and to help others gain the benefits of meditation practice.
What to Expect with Online Learning at Aura Wellness Center
Online learning has become more popular than ever with the advent of tablet devices and smartphone technology. With more users than ever before browsing the internet and learning new subjects each day, it is no wonder that online learning has become extremely prevalent in today’s society. Understanding the benefits of online learning is highly advisable, whether you are considering a career in meditation, the medical field, in the holistic industry, or are interested in teaching Yoga.
Here is What You Will Learn:
- Meditation Basics covers the fundamentals of meditation, other techniques that are available, and how Vipassana Meditation differs.
- The Practice discusses the Monkey Mind, Self-Witnessing, Non-Doing, Bare Attention, and Mindfulness.
- Distractions & Obstacles goes through Common Obstacles during meditation along with the Five Hindrances and how to concentrate through those distractions. We also discuss intention, posture, and environment. This section also has 2 hours of videos/guided meditation sessions to help you focus in your personal practice.
- Mindfulness, Suffering, and Karma: Maya and the Perception of Reality are covered in depth throughout this section along with Suffering, the Four Noble Truths, The Noble Eightfold Path, and Karma.
- The Brahma-viharas and the Eight Vicissitudes these concepts along with Metta, Selfless Compassion, and Empathy are discussed.
- Additional Techniques are covered in this section for when you have a hard time concentrating. Techniques like Walking Meditation and Guided Meditation are covered.
- Your Sessions & Final Thoughts: This section covers preparing your classes, how to deliver your sessions, what supplies are useful, and some advice on places to work once you are certified.
All of this information is in the student dashboard as well as in a printable guide called “The Meditation Chronicles” so that you can always access your course information.
Use Coupon Code JanGACMT2021 at checkout
Aura Wellness Center is an accredited school,
with 20 years in the Wellness industry
Established in 1998, Aura is internationally recognized and has been providing Yoga Teacher Training and Certified Meditation Teacher Training Online for over two decades with thousands of active teacher graduates worldwide.
This means you will be studying with experienced Teacher Trainers. It also means that we are able to offer more styles, and more room for growth than most any other school online.